Workers of the eWorld - Unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dean Kong here, PP of the Australian Communist Party

+4
FallbackPants
Maksim Chuikov
MachtGeil
Dean Kong
8 posters

Go down

Dean Kong here, PP of the Australian Communist Party Empty Dean Kong here, PP of the Australian Communist Party

Post  Dean Kong Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:44 am

Thought I'd look up these forums finally.

Dean Kong
Comrade
Comrade

Back to top Go down

Dean Kong here, PP of the Australian Communist Party Empty Re: Dean Kong here, PP of the Australian Communist Party

Post  MachtGeil Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:04 am

welcome comrade
MachtGeil
MachtGeil
Comrade
Comrade

Back to top Go down

Dean Kong here, PP of the Australian Communist Party Empty Re: Dean Kong here, PP of the Australian Communist Party

Post  Maksim Chuikov Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:52 am

Welcome, comrade! It's been too long since we've heard from the ACP. Essentially we lost all contact with the ACP after Taytaz left. Oh well, it's great to have you with us again!

- M. Chuikov
Maksim Chuikov
Maksim Chuikov
Comrade
Comrade

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Kong Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:54 am

We're still going strong. Smile Membership is rather low compared to the rest of the top parties, we're just sitting inside the top 5. I've been trying to keep our wiki updated here but I'm still a relatively new member, and even with the older members around there is a lot of information missing. Sad

Dean Kong
Comrade
Comrade

Back to top Go down

Post  FallbackPants Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:40 am

I'm here to now, although I'm an SFP member these days I'm probably one of the few ACP founders who haven't completely disappeared (and Widds I guess)

FallbackPants
Comrade
Comrade

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Kong Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:21 pm

I'm pretty sure you and Widds are the only ones left. And even then Widds doesn't care about the ACP anyways.

Dean Kong
Comrade
Comrade

Back to top Go down

Post  tesboom Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:22 am

Welcome, comrade !

tesboom
Comrade
Comrade

Back to top Go down

Post  johnobrow Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:26 am

Hi comrade.

Widds has given up the cause I'm afraid. He's joined an elitist right free market part. It's rather reactionary.

Is Listhp Tomptos involved in the ACP at all? If he isn't maybe you should approach him. He could be a useful asset. He's a good comrade.
johnobrow
johnobrow
Comrade
Comrade

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1461819

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Kong Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:46 am

I've seen Listhp around, but far more less than he has been. He hasn't made a post on our forums for ages, yet he is still active militarily. My guess is he's more of a two clicker now.

Dean Kong
Comrade
Comrade

Back to top Go down

Post  johnobrow Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:20 pm

My guess his you need to go to him, rather than the other way round. Though it's possible he's 2 clicking.
johnobrow
johnobrow
Comrade
Comrade

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1461819

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Carnage Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:01 pm

Well this appears to be the thread for eAustralians to introduce themselves so I thought I'd introduce myself here. I'm fairly new to the ACP and have never heard of half the members discussed in this thread. As Dean Kong said we're going through some tough times in the ACP but we seem to have a small but committed group of active members who are keen to make things happen.
Chris Carnage
Chris Carnage
Comrade
Comrade

Back to top Go down

Post  Veni_Zelos Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:49 pm

whats going on with the liberation struggle over there
Veni_Zelos
Veni_Zelos
Comrade
Comrade

http://venganza.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Kong Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:39 pm

We're looking at trying to regain our last region through diplomacy.

Dean Kong
Comrade
Comrade

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down