Workers of the eWorld - Unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote 3: Changing the Internationale Logo

+2
Maksim Chuikov
Fredrick Engels
6 posters

Go down

Vote 3: Changing the Internationale Logo Empty Vote 3: Changing the Internationale Logo

Post  Fredrick Engels Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:20 pm

Vote 3: Changing the Internationale Logo
Day 707, 19:19
Well I think we all decided we did not like the current logo of the Internationale, it could be a lot better. So after a lot of consideration I'd like to propose a new logo for the Internationale.

Vote 3: Changing the Internationale Logo Intern14

The image was made by our comrade JMSPC from P. Revolucionario eComunista in Portugal. It features a hammer and sickle on a globe, a symbol representing the unity between the industrial and peasant workers of the world. It also features a half cog wheel and wheat making a circle around the hammer and sickle, which again, represents the unity between the industrial and peasant workers. On both the top and bottom are red stars which can represent many things. The five fingers of the workers' hand, the five continents, a symbol of revolution, etc. During WWII Hitler used the red star to mark communists in concentration camps. On the cog wheel it sports the famous quote from the Communist Manifesto, "Workers of the World-UNITE!"
The above is why I think this is perfect for our organization. The symbolism represents both our struggle for the working class and internationalism, the very basis of the Internationale.
Fredrick Engels
Fredrick Engels
Comrade
Comrade

Back to top Go down

Vote 3: Changing the Internationale Logo Empty Re: Vote 3: Changing the Internationale Logo

Post  Maksim Chuikov Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:27 am

Excellent!

I vote yes.

- M. Chuikov
Maksim Chuikov
Maksim Chuikov
Comrade
Comrade

Back to top Go down

Vote 3: Changing the Internationale Logo Empty Re: Vote 3: Changing the Internationale Logo

Post  Simonov Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:32 am

Vote YES Very Happy
Simonov
Simonov
Comrade
Comrade

Back to top Go down

Post  Fredrick Engels Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:37 pm

Do I have to say yes?
Yes. I see it's already up there too.
Fredrick Engels
Fredrick Engels
Comrade
Comrade

Back to top Go down

Post  kaller Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:12 am

Yes.
kaller
kaller
Comrade
Comrade

http://wiki.erepublik.com/index.php/Kaller

Back to top Go down

Post  hakim bey Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:38 am

Beautiful!!

I vote yes.
hakim bey
hakim bey
Comrade
Comrade

Back to top Go down

Post  Describer Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:29 am

Yes
Describer
Describer
Comrade
Comrade

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1716091

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down