Workers of the eWorld - Unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proposal 4: Admittance of the Radnička Partija eBiH to the Internationale

+5
hakim bey
Simonov
Maksim Chuikov
johnobrow
Osmany Ramon
9 posters

Go down

Proposal 4: Admittance of the Radnička Partija eBiH to the Internationale Empty Proposal 4: Admittance of the Radnička Partija eBiH to the Internationale

Post  Osmany Ramon Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:47 pm

Proposal 4: Admittance of the Radnička Partija eBiH to the Internationale
Day 720, 19:45

The Radnička Partija eBiH (Workers Party of Bosnia and Herzegovina) has petitioned for admittance to the Internationale, to be initially represented by its Party President, Mario Zrno.

Discussion will end on Day 722 at 19:45 to be followed by a vote.

Last edited by Osmany Ramon on Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Osmany Ramon
Osmany Ramon
Comrade
Comrade

Back to top Go down

Proposal 4: Admittance of the Radnička Partija eBiH to the Internationale Empty Re: Proposal 4: Admittance of the Radnička Partija eBiH to the Internationale

Post  johnobrow Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:50 am

Could their PP give us an outline of their programme please?
johnobrow
johnobrow
Comrade
Comrade

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1461819

Back to top Go down

Proposal 4: Admittance of the Radnička Partija eBiH to the Internationale Empty Re: Proposal 4: Admittance of the Radnička Partija eBiH to the Internationale

Post  Maksim Chuikov Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:37 am

If I am to consider voting yes, I would also like to see the programme.
Maksim Chuikov
Maksim Chuikov
Comrade
Comrade

Back to top Go down

Post  Simonov Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:06 pm

My party and they are creating army for Yugoslavian countries, I can tell you, they are fine but they need education about communes. I will take care about this. They are our closest allies. VOTE YES from me!
Simonov
Simonov
Comrade
Comrade

Back to top Go down

Post  hakim bey Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:23 am

As Chiukov says, a brief description of the party programme would be useful to decide.

But if Simonov vouchs for them, for me is YES.
hakim bey
hakim bey
Comrade
Comrade

Back to top Go down

Post  Famzay Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:11 am

Democracy is for the educated. Unless I'm aware of what they plan to do, I'm not voting Razz
Famzay
Famzay
Comrade
Comrade

Back to top Go down

Post  Mario Zrno Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:15 am

@famzay give me your ingame link pls
Mario Zrno
Mario Zrno
Comrade
Comrade

Back to top Go down

Post  Maksim Chuikov Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:04 am

I've read the program, I vote yes.
Maksim Chuikov
Maksim Chuikov
Comrade
Comrade

Back to top Go down

Post  kaller Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:02 am

I vote yes too.
kaller
kaller
Comrade
Comrade

http://wiki.erepublik.com/index.php/Kaller

Back to top Go down

Post  Describer Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:13 pm

Yes
Describer
Describer
Comrade
Comrade

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1716091

Back to top Go down

Post  Osmany Ramon Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:07 pm

We have two what I assume are several moves to bring this to a vote. So I will post that now.
Osmany Ramon
Osmany Ramon
Comrade
Comrade

Back to top Go down

Post  Simonov Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:06 am

It's mistake here! Radnička means Workers, it's not Radical Party, it's Workers Party. Oh gosh, radical party sounds like nazi party!
Simonov
Simonov
Comrade
Comrade

Back to top Go down

Post  Osmany Ramon Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:24 pm

Woah, good to know and radicals are not the same as Hitler. Radical comes from the latin "rad" which means "root". The word radical means those who look to the root of the problem, piercing the veil of ideology. Sounds very Marxist to me. I will make the adjustments though. Thanks for the heads up.
Osmany Ramon
Osmany Ramon
Comrade
Comrade

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down