Workers of the eWorld - Unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kirov Reporting!

4 posters

Go down

Kirov Reporting! Empty Kirov Reporting!

Post  Foreign Legion Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:09 pm

Howdy.

I'm Foreign Legion. Ive been around basically from the beginning. Unfortunately i have been very inactive over the past year. I have changed my work schedule and i think i now have enough time to reenter the eRevolution in earnest. I like long walks on the beach and oppressing the kurds. I screwed the pooch as party president back in the day so have no interest in doing that again. I would just like to lend myself as high skill labor strength and advisement. I'm more moderate than most. I would consider myself a Trotskyist often bordering fabianism but like to throw around rhetoric in game just for fun.

Not only would i like to introduce myself but would like to offer help to any new citizens with a leftward lean. I work in the communes for free but often get gold from medals i don't use so PM me if you need financial support. Otherwise i will just continue to donate it to the commune accounts.

Edit: Let me just say i spent about 2 hours reading over the forums and catching myself up. Holy crap you guys have completely impressed me. The works you all have compiled and created as far as eCommunism is stunning. You would have made Manifesto proud. Very Happy
Foreign Legion
Foreign Legion
Comrade
Comrade

Back to top Go down

Kirov Reporting! Empty Re: Kirov Reporting!

Post  Maksim Chuikov Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:13 am

Welcome back, comrade FL!

Yeah, it's a wet dream to see the old CPSU leadership come together sometime in the future, once again. I believe we've managed to create our own vanguard of e-revolutionaries in the past year and we're finally starting to grow in all forms!

- M. Chuikov
Maksim Chuikov
Maksim Chuikov
Comrade
Comrade

Back to top Go down

Post  MachtGeil Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:10 am

welcome back comrade Smile
MachtGeil
MachtGeil
Comrade
Comrade

Back to top Go down

Post  Simonov Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:01 pm

Welcome back comrade, you see many new comrades here, ha? Wink
Simonov
Simonov
Comrade
Comrade

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down