Workers of the eWorld - Unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings from eHungary

3 posters

Go down

Greetings from eHungary Empty Greetings from eHungary

Post  Gregus Hedvik Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:16 pm

Hello!
I am Gregus Hedvik. I was born in eHungary on the 787th day of the New World. I started to work in the Sztahanov Ironmine, which was one of companies of the Hungarian Communist Party (Kommunista Párt). Not much later I joined the party. Although I'm not communist in the real world I've seen possibilities in the ecommunism. When I've seen that the members of the party don't care about collecing much money for themselves, but when we've needed a new company or something else they made sacrifices for the common cause, I knew I was at the right place.

At the first I created some picture for our newspaper (Élet és munka), and for another newspapers too. Because of that the Independent Journalists Association enrolled me as a graphic desinger. I wrote a tutorial for the journalist about the desing and the using of BB and html codes.Smile Btw I don't have an own newspaper yet.
I try to help to the new citizens, I am taking care of my 3 young padawans. In eHungary there is a very complex mentor system, I work here as a mentor and as an administrator. (My status in the goverment is Undersecretary of the Ministry of Education, but it is a joke. We work almost independent from those who control the country. The ministers are changing, but the workers stay. It is a kind of common service.
I started my military carreer in the MATASZ (Hungarian Reserve Force), and after the Communist Party established our party militia, I joined the "Vörös Század" (Red Company). Furthermore I was part of the "Program Ludovika" which is a military program for young citizens.
Freedome, comrades!

Last edited by Gregus Hedvik on Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Gregus Hedvik
Gregus Hedvik
Comrade
Comrade

Back to top Go down

Greetings from eHungary Empty Re: Greetings from eHungary

Post  Manic Eskimo Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:46 am

Welcome Comrade
Manic Eskimo
Manic Eskimo
Comrade
Comrade