Workers of the eWorld - Unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viva Enternationale, hello from Turkey

2 posters

Go down

Viva Enternationale, hello from Turkey Empty Viva Enternationale, hello from Turkey

Post  Eldarion Sionnodel Mon May 10, 2010 1:46 pm

Hi there dear comrades,
I am here to introduce RSP in eTurkey and also myself. I hope this step can be a good begining for both real leftists in eTurkey and Internatoinale.
As you know former leftist parties and groups were broken up in eTurkey. Many of people who struggle for Turkish eLeft were separated and some of them have gone to another countries (like Utku Akin), some of them have given up playing eRepublik (for instance, Dynimum) and some of them never go away and stayed in eTurkey. So we started working with these people and established Radikal Sol Parti (RSP).

RSP is the only party which has "Far Left, Anarchist" orientation. However you can see another party as far left and you must know this is a cheat to steal members who are leftist. As you can see on *this topic*, Sade_vatandas (organizer of Communes in eTurkey) explained it clearly. Now we are still trying to give life to RSP and real leftist move in eTurkey. There are another leftist moves in eTurkey (especially like reloaded DHC), we have contacts with them and trying to move together. Our goal is regrouping all Turkish leftists and create strong eLeft move in eTurkey again. So we are here to stay in touch with internationale and help to unite all eLeftist moves, workers, communes, parties and other groups under internationale.
I am the party leader of RSP. Our former party was TOed by using multi acounts and we couldn't stop them. After TO, a person who saw our unfair defeat has given his party to us. So we are trying to regroup here now.

I have been in former DHC, i elected as country president in Turkey 1 time and elected as congressmember 8 times. I am a 6 time super soldies also.

Eldarion Sionnodel
President of Turkish RSP( Radical Left Party )

Eldarion Sionnodel
Comrade
Comrade

Back to top Go down

Viva Enternationale, hello from Turkey Empty viva internationale

Post  Sade_vatandas Mon May 10, 2010 1:49 pm

Long live internationale!

RSP is with you! cheers
Sade_vatandas
Sade_vatandas
Comrade
Comrade