Workers of the eWorld - Unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eRussia and the leap for power.

+5
Democrat
Brian Boru
Manic Eskimo
MachtGeil
Maksim Chuikov
9 posters

Go down

eRussia and the leap for power. Empty eRussia and the leap for power.

Post  Maksim Chuikov Sun May 16, 2010 12:46 pm

Revolutionary greetings, comrades.

This is the second time I'm making this thread, the thread about eRussia and the possibilities there. Most of you remember five months back when we started the Soviet commune program in eRussia with the single goal of starting an economical revolution. Well, this time we're asking the same thing but only more. As you may have read in several newspapers or discussed in various chats, the Communist Party - Soviet Union has been making a lot of progress. The CPSU and its ideals regarding the economy, military and political power structures have attracted a lot of new but also old players. The CPSU is one of the most active parties, not leaving anyone out from the democratic procedures, various bureaus and militia.

The CPSU received 16 out of 40 candidates in the previous elections, making it the biggest faction in the Congress. Even if the party is over 500 members behind the biggest party we've still got the most organized election protocols. We were the only party that organized an effective mobile voting squad in the so-called "dead regions" of eRussia (approximately half of the total regions). The amount of votes needed in these regions were at an average around 15. Even if the amount of votes needed to get our candidates into Congress in these regions was low we didn't have enough voters, hence why we didn't get the final five positions. This is why I'm asking that we begin discussing seriously the possibility of sending a total of 100 or more voters to the CPSU before the next Congress elections.

The CPSU was PTOed in the previous elections due to a serious mistake on our part. We had over a hundred voters unable to vote for our candidate, which made us lose control of the elections. Let me assure you to begin with that the party will be in our hands in the next elections again. However, here's the problem: due to our party begin under bourgeoisie control all our candidates are most likely going to be blocked in the coming elections. This means we won't be able to provide citizenships before the next PP elections. We have two options.

1) The Internationale parties send volunteers to CPSU before the next Congress elections so that we can provide these comrades with citizenship. This means you'd have to stay from 25th May to 25th June - or longer in eRussia. Our forum administrator has just installed the google translator on our forums, which makes the forum readable for anyone interested in taking a part in the party politics. Just to highlight the previous statement, anyone coming to eRussia would become a CPSU member with full rights to participate in party politics.

2) The Internationale parties send volunteers in June-July in preparation for the 25th July elections. If you decide to wait until July then we risk loosing the June elections. This means we'd loose a month in total.

It feels a little unnecessary to talk about pros and cons in this thread, but I suppose I'll mention the most obvious ones. Gaining majority control in a "top 5 e-country" has never been even thought of as possible. eRussia being one of the most important and influential e-countries in the Phoenix alliance would give us a lot of "saying" in e-world politics. This operation would also give the Internationale back its face. It would symbolize international solidarity on a very concrete level. If anyone's interested in discussing pros and cons more indepth then make a post here.

- M. Chuikov
Maksim Chuikov
Maksim Chuikov
Comrade
Comrade

Back to top Go down

eRussia and the leap for power. Empty Re: eRussia and the leap for power.

Post  MachtGeil Sun May 16, 2010 1:23 pm

i strongly support this

i will move to russia myself and i encourage everyone to do the same

acutally progress made in other countries doesnt mean much if we dont control these countries and if those countries are of no real use as they dont have much high resources or are really weak

russia is vital for the progress of our cause on a whole new level
MachtGeil
MachtGeil
Comrade
Comrade

Back to top Go down

Post  Manic Eskimo Sun May 16, 2010 4:13 pm

I'm glad to hear that a translator has been installed on the forum as communication has always been a major factor in my decision not to go to Russia in the past. I will also be moving to Russia to help out and I urge people to do the same.
Manic Eskimo
Manic Eskimo
Comrade
Comrade

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian Boru Mon May 17, 2010 3:35 am

I will relay this to my party.
Not sure if I'll get involved yet, but it's likely.
Brian Boru
Brian Boru
Comrade
Comrade

Back to top Go down

Post  Democrat Mon May 17, 2010 5:57 am

As you probably know, I already am in eRussia.

Friends, if your parties can spare men, come over!
Democrat
Democrat
Comrade
Comrade

Back to top Go down

Post  Orangejuicemmm Tue May 18, 2010 10:31 am

Labour Party - If I have the necessary voters to secure enough seats in my own election I will be willing to spare a few voters, we are still a smallish party so don't expect loads. Though, Whether they are willing to stay in Russia for that period I do not know.

Orangejuicemmm
Comrade
Comrade

Back to top Go down

Post  Juan Harlock Tue May 18, 2010 2:20 pm

And why don't we help minor parties to develop.
Juan Harlock
Juan Harlock
Comrade
Comrade

Back to top Go down

Post  Comrad3 Fri May 21, 2010 11:23 am

Alright. I'm in eRussia, I got a job with the Commune and I have a citizenship request on page 5.
Comrad3
Comrad3
Comrade
Comrade

http://immortal.flpvp.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMerican Sun May 23, 2010 11:06 am

It's a little late, but I am considering Russia in my alternate plans if I do not win re-election in the US. Even if I do return as an incumbent, I would still like to come. If I were to come between June 25 and July 25, would that still be of benefit to CPSU?
TheMerican
TheMerican
Comrade
Comrade

Back to top Go down

Post  Maksim Chuikov Sun May 23, 2010 12:11 pm

It most certainly would, comrade.
Maksim Chuikov
Maksim Chuikov
Comrade
Comrade

Back to top Go down

Post  Manic Eskimo Sun May 23, 2010 2:03 pm

I would just like to mention that no-ones communes need be effected by your party members taking Russian citizenship the CPSU only needs your votes. After obtaining Russian citizenship you can move back to your country if you want and move to Russia for votes.
Manic Eskimo
Manic Eskimo
Comrade
Comrade

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down