Workers of the eWorld - Unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jack Jockson's proposition for the 4th Internationale Congress

4 posters

Go down

Jack Jockson's proposition for the 4th Internationale Congress Empty Jack Jockson's proposition for the 4th Internationale Congress

Post  Jack Jockson Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:59 am

hi,

as this site was recomended to be the best place to put forward the proposition of another party Congress, I must inform you friends, that with a lot of help from my colleagues Maksim Chuikov an Johnobrow from Peoples Communist Party of United Kingdom, i manage to register, and present you the sketches of our idea......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4th International Communist Congress

the idea is to invite delegates from every nation that has a communist party
now communism is a well known idea, we should have no trouble finding party presidents of various countries
we invite them to this forum and the congress will be held 1st week in October
so we invite 1 influential delegate from each country that has a communist party
and we invite 1 observer from other countries

THE SCHEDULE

day1 introduction
day2 speeches
day3 delegates report
day4 delegates' duties being assigned
day5 discussion

I'll work on that some more later...
but first we prepare our speeches we'll keep it SHORT, PLAIN, SIMPLE and GRAPHICAL and we'll translate to some other languages
still plenty of time until October

THE FORUM
this will need to be administered
the structure of the forum will be as follows

--International Communist Congress
----step1 introduction (delegate states his ingame nickname so he/she could be contacted later for party orders if needed)
----step2 insignia (visiting this topic we put a red starr on our avatars, this is just for propaganda causes if you like)
----step3 1st International Communist Congress (wellcome speech + topic locked until October, then includes day1 to day4 contents)

what do you think? can we do it?

ah, and the speeches will be all the various HowTo-s in the following order:

1. Organisational structure (citizen/work company/organisation/association/party/head)
2. Economy
2.1. setting up
3. The Purpose
3.1. the utopian idea of an eEquality and do we go for it
3.2. the idea of world domination and do we go for it
3.3. the techniques

delegates will then spread the communist way of economy worldwide

now i'm loosing the rest of it a bit...
it's just a sketch.
day3 and day4 should be interesting, too

for now... thank you for your attention
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack Jockson
Comrade
Comrade

Back to top Go down

Jack Jockson's proposition for the 4th Internationale Congress Empty Re: Jack Jockson's proposition for the 4th Internationale Congress

Post  Maksim Chuikov Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:02 pm

Welcome to the Internationale forums.

It's great to see you finally here, comrade!

- M. Chuikov
Maksim Chuikov
Maksim Chuikov
Comrade
Comrade

Back to top Go down

Jack Jockson's proposition for the 4th Internationale Congress Empty Re: Jack Jockson's proposition for the 4th Internationale Congress

Post  bowen199 Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:52 pm

Wait no hello comrades?
bowen199
bowen199
Comrade
Comrade

Back to top Go down

Post  Foreign Legion Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:45 pm

Look at the top it says

Jack Jockson wrote:hi,

He has adequately addressed his message to me. Although i would have much preferred the greeting. "Ahoy-hoy"
Foreign Legion
Foreign Legion
Comrade
Comrade

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down