Workers of the eWorld - Unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another comrade from Hungary

4 posters

Go down

Another comrade from Hungary Empty Another comrade from Hungary

Post  soma1976 Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:32 am

Greetimgs to All of you, Communists of the eWorld. I am soma1976 (very creative name Smile ) from the Hungarian Communist Party.

I started the game on day 448. On one of the biggest Hungarian online newsportal (Index), I found an interesting article about erepublic. My countrymates were calling for help against the Romanian occupation, we only had 2 regions governed by our government in those days. Well, I joined this team, and became a so called Index-boomer.

In my e-life I worked in Indonesia, Australia and several other countries for the hope of a good life, but finally arrived back to my country. I had companies in Russia, France and of course in my homecountry also but I kept only one Q3 weapon factory only.

After returning to Hungary I became a member of a newly formed regular company and reached the FM rank in active service. When my former party started to run a "newly born baby" for the congress, I said that was what I did not want, so I quit. I think professionalism is more important than any Medals.

I joined the Hungarian Communist Party and tried to find the way how I could serve the members and the community the best. There were discussions on creating a party militia and our Party president asked me if I would accept the challenge of organising and leading it. Since I have military backgroud IRL, I accepted the task and from the very beginning, I am leading the party militia, the Red Company. We have a lot of good guys in the company and I do everything to provide good training and good leadership for them.

That is my e-life in short. I hope you will not find it too long Smile. I am proud to be a member of my company, my party and the Internationale also.

soma1976 (http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1307583)

Last edited by soma1976 on Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
soma1976
soma1976
Comrade
Comrade

Back to top Go down

Another comrade from Hungary Empty Re: Another comrade from Hungary

Post  Manic Eskimo Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:44 am

Welcome comrade you have arrived at an opportune moment as we are currently discussing ways of revitalizing our military efforts your input would be most welcome
Manic Eskimo
Manic Eskimo
Comrade
Comrade

Back to top Go down

Post  MachtGeil Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:39 am

welcome comrade Smile
MachtGeil
MachtGeil
Comrade
Comrade

Back to top Go down

Post  kaller Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:18 am

Welcome!

BTW, what does "soma" mean in Hungarian? I'm asking because it is pretty in Finnish Laughing
kaller
kaller
Comrade
Comrade

http://wiki.erepublik.com/index.php/Kaller

Back to top Go down

Post  soma1976 Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:34 am

kaller wrote:Welcome!

BTW, what does "soma" mean in Hungarian? I'm asking because it is pretty in Finnish Laughing

I wish it would be so, but I am an ugly guy with mustache and beard. Soma is my nickname coming from my family name and it is a Hungarian boy first name as well.
soma1976
soma1976
Comrade
Comrade

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down