Workers of the eWorld - Unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings Comrade

3 posters

Go down

Greetings Comrade Empty Greetings Comrade

Post  pharaoh Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:26 am

Greetings comrade...

I'm Pharaoh Revival from Indonesia (Partai Komunis eIndonesia)..I've been inactive for a few months since the Russian nationalist reign of terror while I'm in CPSU. Right now, Indonesian president is from our party.

pharaoh
Comrade
Comrade

Back to top Go down

Greetings Comrade Empty Re: Greetings Comrade

Post  Maksim Chuikov Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:36 am

Welcome to the forums, comrade!

What's the current party program of the CP?
Maksim Chuikov
Maksim Chuikov
Comrade
Comrade

Back to top Go down

Greetings Comrade Empty Re: Greetings Comrade

Post  pharaoh Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:41 am

The current party program is maximizing company value.....no kidding Very Happy

Our party is currently try to recruit new member from internet forums and popular sites. For the newbies, we provide several company from the commune to hire them. Also free food and sometimes weapon (which must be used for a RW only) for them to maintain their wellness and increase their rank. The hardest part is to held a gathering in rl, because we believe when we know each other better, the bound to fight side by side would be tighter. We already made it though last month.

On the other side, with our member as the president, we try to revitalize the state owned company, and propose to raise the tax to eliminate the capitalist. However with 60% of the capitalist in congress, we're struggling to legalize that law. The presidential seat itself is a magnificent achievement for us, since we spend most of our days under a false propaganda of the false prophet of capitalist.

I am trying to invite more member to this forum so we can share some insight of applying the ideology in this featureless game Very Happy

pharaoh
Comrade
Comrade

Back to top Go down

Greetings Comrade Empty hallo comrade bugil :D

Post  sindu art Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:39 am

good luck
sindu art
sindu art
Comrade
Comrade

Back to top Go down